Custom Stadium Blankets
Promotional Stadium Blankets | Custom Picnic Blankets | Bulk Outdoor Blankets
You'll find all of the best promotional stadium blankets right here at 4AllPromos. We carry the best custom embroidered sherpa blankets, colored personalized coral fleece stadium blankets, cozy custom business logo throw blankets, handy bulk roll-up picnic blankets, affordable cheap promotional blankets for those on a budget & more. For a better understanding of our promotional stadium blankets, take a spin through our glossary, located just below the product images on this page.
Wholesale Stadium Blankets | Promotional Travel Blankets | Custom Throw Blankets
Custom logo outdoor blankets go by many names - picnic blankets, football blankets, custom stadium blankets, camping blankets, beach blankets, concert blankets, and travel blankets, just to name a few. The many monikers of promotional outdoor blankets are there for a reason. Their extreme versatility makes them perfect for all of the activities/locations mentioned in the aforementioned nicknames, and then some. Custom blankets work very well as promotional products for campgrounds, parks sports teams, and more. If your business is more interested in having its logo displayed on indoor blankets, we have you covered. Our custom imprinted throw blankets are perfect for making things a bit more cozy inside of homes and businesses. They also fit in quite well with our collection of promotional tailgating items and imprinted holiday blankets.
Fundraiser Stadium Blankets | Bulk Roll-Up Blankets | Wholesale Picnic BlanketsDifferent Types of Promotional Stadium Blankets
- Custom Logo Sherpa Blankets
- Promotional Throw Blankets
- Wholesale Waterproof Stadium Blankets
- Custom Picnic Blankets
- Custom Graduation Blankets & Bulk Fundraiser Stadium Blankets
- Branded Body Blankets
- Personalized Polyester Blankets
- Custom Fleece Blankets
- Promotional Sweatshirt Blankets
- Branded Chenille Stadium Blankets
- Wholesale Acrylic Travel Blankets
- Personalized Faux Mink Blankets
- Promotional Wool Blankets
- Custom Logo Printed Stadium Blankets
- Custom Embroidered Stadium Blankets & Logo Embroidered Picnic Blankets
As is the case with all of our other promotional products for businesses and promotional trade show giveaway items, our stadium blankets come in a variety of styles, each with its own set of features and benefits. Over the course of the next 6 paragraphs, we'll tell you a bit about some of the most prominent varieties of stadium blankets, fleece blankets, and picnic blankets available on our site.
Sherpa blankets are heavy, soft blankets that feature thick piling and excellent insulation qualities. They're designed with warmth in mind, which means that our promotional Sherpa blankets are the perfect outdoor blankets to customize with your business logo. Our Sherpa blankets are made from polyester fleece and faux lambswool, which make them softer than typical Sherpa blankets.
A throw blanket is usually smaller than a typical blanket. However, what is given up in size is compensated for by what is gained in warmth. These blankets are most frequently used indoors and tend to have complex designs with many colors. 50 inches by 60 inches is the most frequently found size of throw blanket, but it's far from the only size. Some are used primarily for decorative purposes, but most are more geared toward comfort. Our custom throw blankets provide an opportunity to display your business logo in a portable and refined manner.
Polyvinyl Chloride, or PVC, is one of the most widely used synthetic plastic polymers on the planet. It is very strong, tough, and sturdy. It has a leather-like feel and offers optimum protection against potential damage/discomfort that can be inflicted by both liquid and sand. Therefore, our outdoor blankets that feature PVC backing are among the best custom water resistant blankets and custom logo imprinted sandproof blankets on the market. These are blankets ideal for use at the beach or on wet grass.
Our roll-up picnic blankets do pretty much exactly what their name would imply. When in use, they can be rolled up and laid flat to provide a comfortable surface on which to enjoy an outdoor meal or to take in a concert. When not in use, they can be conveniently rolled up and transported via a carrying strap. Many of our promotional roll-up picnic blankets have Velcro closures. They also feature an outer front panel that is imprinted or embroidered with your company logo.
Promotional giveaway items can often serve as a way to remember a special event or even a special group of people. Our personalized graduation signature blankets are a perfect example of this. These blankets bear the signatures of every graduate (though they can be used for other events as well, such as charity, fundraising, and corporate functions) and can be handed out at commencement ceremonies. They provide a way for classmates to remember each other and relive fond memories for years to come. At the same time, they'll see your school or business logo with every use, forming an emotional bond with your brand.
When sitting in the stands, grass, beach, or possibly on a stadium cushion, users will want a way to stay warm. For those who want a toasty blanket but still want to keep their hands free, there are few better items than our promotional full body throw blankets. These are designed with sleeves and hoods, allowing users to keep their hands free and even walk about without having to get out from under their blankets. They're not just for events though; they're just as useful and enjoyable when worn around the house.
Our bulk promotional stadium blankets are made from many different materials. Factors such as softness, anti-pilling properties, affordability, color, allergy safeness, and many others will be what ultimately decides which fabric is the best for your business and its goals. In this section, we'll go into detail about the different materials that go into our stadium blankets and travel blankets as well as the features they possess.
The vast majority of our promotional outdoor blankets are constructed of polyester. Polyester is a very broad term, and it encompasses a wide variety of specific material styles that go into our premium business logo blankets. Before we start to break things down into specific polyester materials, we'd like to give you a quick briefing on polyester in and of itself.
Polyester is a polymer that has an almost endless variety of uses. It is made up of a variety of natural and synthetic elements, and this is where the "poly" part of the word comes from. The "ester" portion refers to special naturally occurring chemicals that are mined from the bark, pulp, and leaves of plants. These chemicals are called esters. Esters have chemical properties that allow them to react with several other elements and thus they have many uses in nearly every line of manufacturing industry.
Typically, the ester portion of polyester accounts for 85% of its composition and the synthetic additives round out the remaining 15%. Our custom polyester stadium blankets are made of a very durable fabric that is resistant to being warped or stretched out of shape. Shrinking, wrinkles, and mildew are also worries that can largely be left behind when you're dealing with polyester products. When taking this into consideration, the reasons why polyester is a great choice for fabric construction are readily apparent. Polyester is also a very affordable material as compared to many others, but there are a few precautions one needs to take into consideration. It doesn't stand up particularly well to ironing or machine washing. Hand washing, surface washing, dry cleaning, and line drying are the most recommended methods for cleaning and drying our promotional polyester blankets.
Much like polyester, fleece blankets can be broken down into several categories. Brushed polyester fleece, coral fleece, and polar fleece are some of the varieties that go into the construction of our company logo fleece stadium blankets & picnic blankets. Information on those materials will be provided in just a moment, but first a general explanation of fleece would be helpful. Fleece is a deep pile polyester fabric which is very soft and warm. It presents a fluffy, soft surface and in addition to its use in blankets, it is also employed as an inner lining for coats. It is referred to as a "performance garment" material, due to its durability, insulation abilities, and ability to repel water and avoid shrinkage. Most types of fleece are highly similar to wool, and are a great alternative for people with wool allergies. Our promotional polar fleece blankets are especially similar to wool and help users to stay warm, often while offering a degree of water resistance.
Our company logo imprinted & embroidered sweatshirt blankets are made out of an 80/20 cotton polyester blend. This blend makes for a soft, warm, and comfortable blanket. Sweatshirt blankets take ink exceptionally well. This is because a lower polyester content allows for easier screen printing. Sweatshirt blankets are great as memorial gifts, especially those involving multiple signatures. These custom blankets are popular with sports teams and as graduation gifts. Consequently, they are among the best promotional items for schools.
Chenille is another soft fabric with a classic look that you'll find in some of our most comfortable promotional outdoor blankets and business logo stadium blankets. Chenille is a fabric that will last for a long time when it's handled with care. It has a more lightweight and delicate pile as compared to polar fleece and has a luxurious look and feel. Our promotional chenille blankets are a great choice for a romantic night of watching fireworks or cuddling at the big game. They're a business promotional product that you'll want to make part of the plan at your next outdoor promotional event.
If polyester family fabrics aren't ideal for your business, our promotional acrylic blankets are an item your business may want to consider for its next promotional event. Acrylic fabric is extremely durable and noted for its comfort, both in blankets and in clothing. These are luxury lightweight blankets that provide much more warmth than their light weight and simple portability might lead one to believe.
Acrylic fabric is capable of displaying bold colors that won't fade. Additionally, they offer the best in moisture management. These custom blankets don't allow perspiration to sink in and prevent body heat from slipping out. A custom logo acrylic blanket from 4AllPromos works very well as a camping blanket. Our custom acrylic picnic blankets are great for enjoying all kinds of outdoor events while also gaining exposure for your brand.
Faux Mink fabric, which is sometimes referred to as "minky", is a high-end fabric that lends an extra touch of class to our line of stadium blankets and business logo customizable indoor blankets. For as long as most anyone can remember, mink coats have been associated with the social elite and the most indisputable fashion mavens. Animal lovers might love the look of mink fur, but refrain from ever buying it due to personal ethical issues. Faux mink is an animal friendly fabric that allows friends of the furry to enjoy luxurious clothing or a soft blanket without feeling guilt.
Our premium promotional faux mink blankets give your business prime access to the pinnacle of style and class when ordering fleece blankets wholesale. As a lightweight blanket style, our faux mink blankets are highly portable. When you order our promotional faux mink blankets embroidered with your company logo, you can rest assured that you'll be spreading brand awareness in sophisticated style
Though we offer several faux wool and faux fur blankets, our promotional wool blankets are some of the toughest and best looking outdoor blankets you can ever hope to find. Even though they are an animal product, they're still animal friendly. A sheep who isn't sheared will be in for a pretty unpleasant summer and a camper without a wool blanket can have a pretty unpleasant winter. While they make for great winter blankets, our branded wool stadium blankets also can be employed for usage year-round.
Our promotional stadium blankets, blanket totes, throw blankets, roll-up picnic blankets, and all of our other promo blankets can be customized with your company logo. The two most common ways of doing this are imprinting and embroidery. The next pair of paragraphs will shed a bit of light on both methods.
Silk screening, also known as screen printing, is one of the most common and affordable ways of imprinting a business logo onto a promotional product. It's a quality process that comes at a low price. Screen printed colors will have brightness and integrity and will proudly display your corporate logo. Our promotional screen printed blanket giveaways can be designed with your logo in one, multiple, and even full color. Full color imprinting can cost a bit more than single color, but creates a more rich design and can have a faster production time. Order them in large or small quantities to best fit your needs.
Embroidering is a process that differs greatly quite a bit from screen printing. In the process of embroidery, a graphic is sewn into fabric. It lends a three-dimensional look to your company logo and really makes it stand out. Extremely elaborate logo designs don't always lend themselves well to embroidery, but in most cases, it is a great way to promote your brand. At 4AllPromos, you'll find a wide range of personalized embroidered blankets with logo designs.
- What are stadium blankets used for?
- Our promotional outdoor blankets are perfect for baseball games, concerts, fireworks shows, picnics, camping trips, relaxing at the beach, hunting expeditions, or even some laid-back stargazing in the company of a backyard. Having your business logo printed or embroidered on one of our customized stadium blankets is a great way to spread brand awareness. A soft, comfortable, and durable blanket to sit/lie on makes any game watching experience all the more enjoyable. Smaller events such as fireworks shows, camping trips, or picnics in the park also give our custom business logo blankets a chance to shine. Our high-end outdoor blankets can be employed as a premium promotional trade show giveaway items as well. The same can be said for our promotional throw blankets, which are more traditionally used indoors. These blankets provide the perfect balance of comfort, style, and security. What better psychological associations could there be for your brand?
- What does GSM mean?
- GSM stands for grams per square meter and is a measuring unit for fabric density. The higher the GSM, the more dense and durable the fabric. If you've looked at our other business promotional items, you'll notice that GSM is a unit of measure that pops up with our promotional lunch cooler bags, custom recycled tote bags, and even in some of our promotional beanie hats & caps.
- What are custom blankets with whip stitching?
- Whip stitching is a simple stitching method in which straight stitches are made in the classic over-under fashion. Its primary use is in stitching two pieces of non-woven fabric together. Depending on intent, whip stitching can either blend into the fabric patches it unites or stand out for bold contrast. Our promotional fleece blankets with whip stitching can be printed or embroidered with your company logo.
- What is surface washing?
- Surface washing is recommended for many of our custom promotional outdoor blankets. Surface washing is a cleaning process which is used for blankets and clothing made from materials that aren't washing-machine-safe. A surface washable item can be placed in a tub, sink, or other stable container that is filled with water and mild detergent. When surface washing any of our custom business logo stadium blankets, we suggest that you use gentle movements and line-dry afterward.
- What are custom signature blankets?
- Signature blankets, as their names would imply, are promotional blanket giveaways that include the signed names of a group of people. They could be members of a graduating class, championship sports team, company staff, fundraising participants, charitable donors, or just about any other group that wishes to remember each other and their times together. To design one, we typically need you to send us a sheet of paper signed in black ink, with as many as possible on one page. Multiple sheets can be included if needed. We recommend a random signing pattern rather than straight columns for a more natural look.