Customers and employees can be prepared rain or shine with custom umbrellas. Here’s a promotional item that protects from the elements, no matter if it is a handheld umbrella, patio umbrella, or beach umbrella. This company swag is a great choice for your logo to be seen at outdoor events, even on rainy days!
Protect & Promote With Custom Printed Promotional Umbrellas
Our high-quality custom umbrellas will bring visibility to your brand and build confidence with your target audience when an unexpected rain shower hits. Your clients will stay dry & comfortable under your logo when it’s on a promo umbrella.
Larger styles, such as the market umbrella, give you an even bigger imprint area for your logo to catch eyes at trade shows and outdoor events. 4AllPromos also has budget-friendly options for custom umbrellas to make memorable swag and giveaways at cheap rates, no coupons necessary! For clients that need to be hands-free, or corporate gift packages you can also pair our umbrellas with a custom poncho.
Custom printed umbrellas are an easy way to create brand recognition even on the most inclement days.
Which Type of Personalized Umbrella is Best for Your Brand?
The type of branded umbrellas you choose will depend on your intended use. We offer different varieties to give you options for any circumstance.
Golf umbrellas are larger than typical handheld umbrella models. The arc is the distance from one rib to the end of the rib on the opposite side. On golf umbrellas the arc is greater than on a compact umbrella, to shield golfers and their large bags from rain and harsh sunlight.
Most of our umbrellas are a type of folding umbrella. A folding umbrella is one that can be closed down and reduced in size for easy storage. Travel umbrellas and tote umbrellas are common examples of folding umbrellas that people carry around on rainy days.
Our promotional umbrellas are available in both manual and automatic umbrella models. The auto-open folding umbrellas protect you from the elements with just a push of the automatic open button on the handle.
Compact umbrellas are also a type of folding umbrellas, but with a canopy and shaft that are collapsible. They take up less space than other folding styles and some double as inversion umbrellas. An inversion umbrella opens in reverse, coming in handy when your customers are getting out of a car or passing through a narrow space.
Our custom logo patio umbrellas offer shade and shelter during cookouts, company picnics, and more. Patio umbrellas are frequently seen at restaurants with outside dining areas, but the low minimum quantity means you can order a personalized umbrella for your backyard too.
Promotional market umbrellas are larger versions of patio umbrellas with a more durable canopy. They're designed to protect your customers, employees, and the items they sell from sun, rain, and even snow. Custom market umbrellas will often come with a weighted base at the bottom.
For fun in the sun, personalized beach umbrellas provide some much-needed shade. These custom umbrellas, sometimes called sunshades, have a large arc to give your customers a break from the rays at the beach or the pool.
Built with flaps near the top of the canopy, vented umbrellas allow wind to pass through. This lowers wind resistance and helps to prevent them from turning inside out when confronted by strong winds. Vented umbrellas make for a study choice of custom umbrellas with logo imprints.
When To Buy Promotional Umbrellas in Bulk
Buying rain umbrellas in bulk if you live in London or Seattle may be an obvious choice for promotional gear. But umbrellas are great giveaways even when it isn’t raining.
You can use branded umbrellas as swag and gifts for people to remember you after an event. Great opportunities for custom umbrellas include:
- Golf Outings
- Street Festivals
- Corporate Swag Bags
- Office Gifts
- Wedding Favors (Use the logo space for wedding artwork!)
Considerations When Choosing Your Branded Umbrellas
When deciding which promotional umbrellas will be best there are some features to keep in mind:
Canopies come in:
Nylon — Lightweight and affordable
Polyester — Lightweight, easy to maintain, and holds its shape
Pongee — Tightly woven, waterproof, and can be treated be UV-resistant
Wood handle — Typical for market and patio umbrellas, and high-end travel and golf umbrellas
Metal handle —Typical for telescopic folding umbrella styles, practical and affordable
Fiberglass handle — Great for durability and weight
Arc size determines the area of coverage. Smaller arcs are desirable for a typical handheld umbrella, while larger arcs are ideal for golf & beach umbrellas.
Opening and Closure
Auto-open umbrellas are made with a push-button mechanism to deploy with a quick little press of the finger. A manual-open umbrella is operated by pushing and pulling the interior center of the frame up and down the shaft.
FAQ About Custom Umbrellas
- How much do custom umbrellas cost?
- Custom umbrellas’ cost is largely dependent on the quantity and type of umbrella you are ordering. We have cheap promotional umbrellas for as low as $5.17 apiece. Our premium models, including market umbrellas and arc golf umbrella models, have a higher price tag but low minimum order quantities. We always guarantee the lowest price.
- How do I design my design my umbrellas?
- You can design your umbrellas by uploading your company logo when you select the design options provided on any individual item description page. If you need any assistance along the way, our talented professional artists and dedicated customer service representatives are available to assist you.
- What type of umbrella won’t flip inside out?
- Custom windproof umbrellas won’t flip inside out or fold during strong weather. They are an excellent choice if you wish to display your branding when the weather gets rough. Our vented umbrellas are also constructed to avoid flipping inside out.
- What are the colors available for the umbrellas?
- The colors available for our corporate umbrellas are listed in each product. Some have more than one color per canopy, such as the two-tone umbrellas. You can find umbrellas in the colors you're interested in by using the color choice filter on the upper left area of this page.
Custom Umbrellas Have You Covered, Rain or Shine!
For a promotional product that will be used by customers and effective in building brand awareness, custom umbrellas give you the exposure you want. Shop our selection and get started with your own custom logo umbrellas!