Personalized Golf Towels
Logo Golf Towels | Custom Sports Towels | Promotional Caddy Towels
Wondering where to buy custom golf towels? Look no further than 4AllPromos. We have all of the golf towel promotional items needed to ensure great performance on the course for players & your brand. Our collection includes cheap promotional golf towels for those on a budget, wholesale tri-fold golf towels, durable custom made heavy duty golf towels, eye-catching logo embroidered golf towels, logo golf hand towels, and much more. Along with our personalized golf caddy towels, we also offer several accessories and other giveaway items. Read on to get your knowledge "up to par!"
Custom Golf Towels with Logo | Bulk Golf Towels | Imprinted Golf Ball Towels
Promotional golf towels can be referred to in many different ways. Among the monikers are "golf ball towels", "golf club towels", "golf bag towels", "golf cart towels", and "golf caddy towels", just to name a few. All of these refer to the same items, which are personalized towels used to keep golf balls, clubs, faces, and hands clean during competition. At 4AllPromos, we offer many different kinds of custom golf towels with logos to meet different usage and branding needs. Bear in mind, they’re a great match when paired with our beach towels and/or cooling towels. Browse our collection and see the wide variety of available offerings, along with accessory items that serve as perfect complements. There may be some terms with which you're unfamiliar. Don't worry about that, as the guide below will explain all of these in detail.
Design Custom Golf Towels | Promotional Golf Items | Branded Rally Towels
- Different Types of Company Logo Golf Towels
- Promotional Golf Towel Accessory Items
- Design Your Own Personalized Golf Towels
Custom Branded Golf Towels - FAQ
There are quite a few varieties when it comes to custom made golf towels. Determining which is the best fit for your business can be a combination of many factors. Size, thickness, absorbency, color, imprint style, price, and aesthetics can all play a role. In this section, we'll describe five of our most prominent styles of golf towels. Read on and arm yourself with some extra information to help you make the best possible choice for branding success.
Our company logo tri-fold golf towels get their name from the fact that they can be folded into three sections. This helps to narrow them out while on golf bags and carts. There are other advantages as well. Tri-fold golf towels designed such that the folded, inner side can be used for cleaning dirt, grass, and grime off of golf supplies, while the outer area can be used to wash hands and wipe sweat off of users' faces. Of course, the outward-facing area is also where your logo will be displayed. The tri-fold style also helps to create an inner pocket of sorts, allowing it to be wrapped around a club or ball for a more complete cleansing. Some of our tri-fold towels come with carabiner clips, which are great for attaching to a belt loop.
The promotional fingertip golf towels you'll find on our site are designed for quick hand and face wiping while out on the course. They're smaller than regular hand towels, but larger than a washcloth. They’re quick drying golf towels, making them quite convenient and a great way to stay in top condition on the course.
Now we'll say a little something about our personalized waffle golf towels with logo designs. These towels are made with a grid-like weave (hence the "waffle" part of their name) and are ideal for removing a maximum amount of debris. They're designed to be absorbent, yet are equipped with a lightweight form that promotes air flow. This makes them able to dry quickly while avoiding odor retention.
If you're looking to advertise on a budget but still want to use quality promotional products, your business will do well to buy our cheap custom golf towels in bulk. They're affordable, attractive, stylish, and effective at promoting your brand while helping golfers stay at the top of their game. Many of these options are augmented via accessory items, such as grommets and hook clips.
While all of the towels presented on this page are great for use while playing golf, some are equally adept while used in other athletic activities. Think of them as the Bo Jacksons of the towel world. Our promotional sports towels can be used to help athletes stay dry and keep sweat out of their eyes while engaging in any competition. They can also be handed out as giveaway items for fans, as they're excellent as rally towels for cheering on the home team.
This category doesn't exclusively consist of custom logo golf towels. As you browse the items on this page, you'll also find that we stock a wealth of related products that can be used as golf accessory items. Three of the most in-demand examples are discussed in this section. Any of these would make a great gift for any golf enthusiast in your target audience.
While examining our inventory, you'll find plenty of wholesale golf towels with grommets and promotional golf bag towels with hooks.. The grommets are rings that go around built-in holes to reinforce them for extra strength. They're often used for the attachment of hooks, key rings, and other tools that help them be attached to golf bags, belt loops, backpacks, and other items. They do a great job of adding extra strength to our personalized golf towels.
When providing golfers with worry-free convenience is part of the plan, there are few better tools than our company logo golf towel holders. The fun, unique example linked to in the previous sentence is one of our golf towel caddy cards. These are plastic frames that are attached to golf bags and other items by way of a bag clip. Each includes a hole in the middle, through which a folded golf towel passes for safekeeping. All bear your colorful logo imprint and have a large retail tag type of look. They're impossible to miss when watching a golf tournament or seeing them in transit.
Customized promotional golf ball towel pouches present a unique and memorable way to keep golf balls clean and swings effective while simultaneously spreading brand awareness. These promotional golf towel products can be clipped to golf bags and allow balls to be places inside for scrubbing, while the outside remains clean and clear to display your logo design.
When you investing in custom golf towels for advertising, it's highly important that the branding is done correctly. After all, there's not much use in a promotional product that doesn't effectively display your company's logo or whatever other images and information you wish to share with the public. The following four paragraphs will describe some of the most frequently used logo branding techniques applied when customizing a golf towel.
Custom printed golf towels make up one of our more affordable design options. Screen printed golf towels tend to have fast production schedules and are ideal for single color logo artwork. However, multiple imprint colors as well as full color imprinted options are also available.
If your company wants to add its logo in a way that will stand the test of time while also offering some texture, we recommend custom made golf towels with logo embroidery. These towels feature logo designs that are sewn in to stand out from the background of the towel. Offering a wealth of colors, this design method is a great way to go when looking to be noticed for a long time to come.
Our logo branded tone on tone golf towels consist of designs that feature graphics of a darker tone against a lighter background. Special purpose water-based inks are used to make the effect possible. The result is a logo design that is a part of the towel, is very generous in size, and will last for as long as the towel does. They make great golf accessories for all fans of the game.
If your business is interested in custom logo golf towels with pictures or maybe even some novelty funny golf towels, our sublimated styles are a perfect fit. Fully covered in your design from end to end, customizable dye sublimation golf towels allow for maximum creativity. They can be covered in complex designs in photographic quality for a visually appealing product that is impossible to ignore.
- What are custom golf towels used for?
- Golf towels have many uses. Among them are wiping dirt, grass, and sand off of golf clubs, cleaning and drying golf balls, providing a surface for golfers to wipe their hands, and wiping sweat from the forehead and brow. Most golf towels are designed such that one side or area is used for cleaning golf items and the other for use on the body. They also provide a great way to display your company logo at golf tournaments and other outdoor events.
- What are promotional golf towels made from?
- Golf towels are made from a few main materials. These consist of various types of cotton, polyester, and microfiber material. Our custom cotton golf towels are highly absorbent and offer excellent longevity. We also extremely absorbent promotional Turkish cotton golf towels. Turkish cotton is made from a luxurious cotton weave that is extra soft and fluffy. The fibers are long and are knit with fewer joints and weaves. This enables the material to dry quickly. Most of our polyester models come in the form of personalized terry velour golf towels. This is a polyester and cotton blend that features coarse looped weaving on one side and trimmed/shaved loops on the other. The result is one side being more adept at removing dirt and debris, with the other being wonderfully soft on the skin. Finally, we have our wholesale microfiber golf towels. These are made with extra fine and densely packed fibers that have almost a flat appearance. They're great at removing small bits of debris and are soft enough to be used on eyeglasses and touchscreen devices.
- What are the different golf towel weights?
- A golf towel's thickness is often measured in either pounds per dozen or GSM (grams per square meter). The greater the thickness rating, the more absorbent the towel will be. However, a more absorbent towel will also take a longer time to dry in most cases. On our site, you'll find weights across the full spectrum. Browse our promotional lightweight golf towels, custom midweight golf towels (also called medium weight), business logo heavyweight golf towels, and branded ultraweight golf towels, to find the size and thickness that best suits your needs.