Custom Hand Sanitizer in Bulk
Buy FDA-approved custom hand sanitizer wholesale for the perfect giveaway for medical centers or any business during cold and flu season! Our blank and branded sanitizer gels & sprays will keep customers safe from germs in hospitals, high-traffic areas, live events, and more.
Promote Good Hygiene with Branded Bulk Hand Sanitizer
Cleanliness and hygiene are more important than ever. Our range of bulk custom-branded hand sanitizers offers an exceptional opportunity to promote not just good health practices, but also your brand. Perfect for corporate giveaways, public events, healthcare centers, or within your own office, these sanitizers are both practical and effective in building your brand's presence in the daily lives of customers and employees.
Adding your logo to a hand sanitizer dispenser, bottle, or spray allows you to provide people with a bit of peace of mind while they’re on the go or visiting your booth at a trade show.
Types of Hand Sanitizer Promotional Products
There are many types of wholesale hand sanitizers ready to customize with your logo on our site. We carry moisturizing hand sanitizer, alcohol-free varieties, a USA-made model, blank containers, and even novelty sanitizer dispensers.
Custom Sanitizer Gel
One of the most common forms of bulk hand sanitizer that we offer is sanitizer gels. Our clear gel mini sanitizer bottles are pocket-sized and convenient to bring nearly anywhere.
In our collection, we have both citrus-scented gels and unscented, fragrance-free sanitizer gels. Added botanicals such as aloe vera and vitamin E make our gels easy on the skin too. The hand sanitizer bottles and squeeze tubes come in a variety of sizes to suit your needs, with most gels being made in the USA.
Ideal for on-the-go cleanliness, our sanitizer wipes are both convenient and effective. The wipes come in packaging that can be customized with your design. Wipes can easily be accessed in cars, at home, in the office, in healthcare facilities, and on outdoor adventures, ensuring that your brand gets visibility every time someone reaches for one.
Hand Sanitizer Spray
Compact and efficient, our instant hand sanitizer sprays offer quick and thorough hand cleaning. We have sanitizer spray pens as well as credit card sanitizer sprayers to fit in pockets, purses, and wallets. Creating promotional hand sanitizer spray can boost brand recall when your logo is carried with people daily.
Sanitizer Pump Bottles
Our clear sanitizer pump bottles are a great choice when you require a sanitizer dispenser that's designed to stay in one area. They have a larger capacity than our mini gel bottles and provide an antimicrobial amenity in public bathrooms, service counters, medical facility entrance areas, and break rooms.
Benefits of Buying Promotional Hand Sanitizer in Bulk
Buying antibacterial hand sanitizer in bulk will give you a steady supply for your business needs and also provide the opportunity for big savings. What are the benefits of using bulk hand sanitizer? Getting bulk hand sanitizer allows for:
- Cost-effectiveness with wholesale prices
- Consistent supply in the workplace
- Reduced packaging waste from fewer orders
- It’s convenient to always have disinfectant on hand.
- Being prepared when not at home
Buying hand sanitizer in bulk quantities builds up a brand reputation and trust as this health-conscious promo shows care for the well-being of its customers and the public at large. A bulk order of sanitizer can build your brand awareness in a manner that is honest, helpful, and affordable.
Create Personalized Hand Sanitizer with Your Logo
Though you can order cheap bulk hand sanitizer blank, our promotional products will do more to build your brand with an imprint of your custom logo design. Since sanitizer gel is generally clear, it provides a perfect backdrop for a bright and eye-catching full-color logo printed label.
Most of our pumps, bottles, sprays, and dispensers come with this feature standard.
Other models come with single or multicolor screen-printed logo designs. This is more likely to be the case with sanitizer products that are not in transparent containers, such as our hand wipes.
FAQs About Custom Hand Sanitizers
- What kind of hand sanitation does the CDC recommend?
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends hand sanitizers with at least 60 percent alcohol content (this is also known as ethanol, ethyl alcohol, isopropanol, or 2-propanol). They also recommend using hand sanitizer when soap and water are not readily available.
- Is there a difference between spray and custom pump hand sanitizer?
- Spray hand sanitizer is a dispensed liquid, whereas pump promotional hand sanitizers dispense foam or gels. Both are good options for hand hygiene, as long as they contain at least 60 percent alcohol. When using, be sure to cover your hands thoroughly and allow the hand sanitizer to dry completely.
- Is it safe to use on children?
- It is safe for children to use hand sanitizer. They should always be monitored when doing so to make sure that they don’t put their fingers into their mouths after sanitizer has been applied.
- What are the active ingredients in bulk hand sanitizer?
- The main active ingredient in alcohol-based sanitizers is ethanol, and for alcohol-free sanitizers the active ingredient is benzalkonium chloride.
- Can hand sanitizer be shipped?
- It sure can! Within the USA, hand sanitizer can be shipped by ground delivery services. If you're taking a trip, most airlines will let you bring hand sanitizers as a carry-on item, as long as the container is a 3.4 fl oz bottle or smaller size and is in a sealed bag.
- What is the difference between alcohol and non-alcohol gel?
- Non-alcohol gels are made with bensalkonium chloride and can be better for those with sensitive skin, as alcohol can remove natural oils from the skin. Alcohol-based gel disinfects well but can cause dryness, cracking, or irritation of the skin. Users who may experience these issues with alcohol-based hand sanitizers should consider an alcohol-free alternative.
- Are promotional hand wipes as effective as hand sanitizer?
- Promotional hand wipes that contain at least 60 percent alcohol content effectively kill germs on your hands. However, these should only be used when soap and water are not available.
- What products are better as promotional giveaways: hand wipes or hand sanitizing items?
- Hand wipes and hand sanitizers are both excellent options for promotional giveaways. When making the choice, consider that with wipes, your logo will be printed on the packaging containing the wipes, and with other items like gels and sprays, your branding will be on a clear bottle.
- Also, consider where you’re giving out the items. If hands will need cleaning from dirt and debris wipes may be the better option.
- Why is alcohol effective at killing germs?
- Alcohol is effective at killing germs because it rapidly destroys the proteins and lipids in the cell membrane of microorganisms, leading to cell lysis and death, and it evaporates quickly, leaving no residue.
Design Custom Hand Sanitizers for Offices, Health Centers, & Events
Whether you're looking to enhance your office environment with branded sanitizers, provide patients and visitors at health centers with a reassuring sense of cleanliness, or leave a lasting impression at events, our custom logo hand sanitizers are up to the task. With a range of sizes, scents, and packaging options, you can create a product that promotes hygiene and your brand. Buy custom logo bulk hand sanitizer for affordable and useful promotional items.