Custom Beanie Caps
Design your own custom beanies with logo, artwork designs, or text. Choose from styles with cuffs, pom poms, ear flaps, and even reflective strips. They're perfect as winter giveaways & as accessories for your employees.
Custom Beanies with Logos Spotlight Your Brand, Even When Bundled Up
Promotional beanies are ideal for businesses looking for swag that is practical and brings brand visibility. What are the benefits of custom beanies? Custom beanies serve as a walking billboard, with your company logo front and center, whether it’s on the commute, at outdoor events, or even on those chilly mornings that require scraping ice off your car.
Your customers will wear this winter headwear to stay warm during winter, but with brand loyalty and a stylish logo, a custom beanie can accompany a t-shirt during the summer months too!
What is a custom beanie? A custom beanie is a knitted winter hat that can be personalized to fit the specific aesthetic or branding requirements of an individual or organization. You may have also heard beanie caps referred to as "toques" if you're from Canada. They make great promotional hats and can help to create a uniform look among your employees that will build a spirit of teamwork and togetherness.
Choosing Personalized Beanies
When the cold weather hits, you want a great giveaway to keep awareness and sales hot. We have many types of branded beanies that will get the job done. When choosing your custom beanies take the following into consideration:
Most custom beanies are one-size-fits-all and have a broad, unisex appeal. Many of the custom and promotional beanies we carry are made right here in the USA. The types of beanies we offer include:
- Knit beanies - Cozy beanies made from woven fabric for a soft & comfortable fit.
- Slouchy beanies - A looser-fitting beanie that “slouches” because of extra material at the back.
- Pom pom beanies - A playful style that includes a pom-pom on the top.
- Reversible beanies - These can be worn inside-out, providing two color options in one hat!
- Cuff beanies - A beanie with an extra layer of fabric at the bottom that can be folded up for warmth or a color contrast
- Waffle Knit - A knit cap with small, grid-like squares. Soft, absorbent, lightweight, and breathable.
- Ribbed Knit - Ribbed beanies have a subtle, striped weave - the width of stripes can vary depending on the stitching.
- Chunky Knit - A thick knitting style for more visible patterns. Great for a rugged, outdoorsy look.
- Solid Knit - A fine weave for fewer visible lines.
The two primary materials you'll find in our beanie cap collection are acrylic and fleece.
- Acrylic - This is a cheaper alternative to wool that you don't have to hand wash, as it is made of a synthetic plastic polymer. Don't let that trick you, though! Acrylic beanie hats are still soft and comfortable, and bonus, they’re easy to clean!
- Fleece - This high-quality material is a soft, synthetic fabric that holds warmth in and does not let moisture through. It's very durable, but breathable at the same time. Our custom beanies with fleece lining are a perfect fit for anyone spending time outdoors in cold weather.
Embroidered Beanies Vs. Imprinted Beanies Vs. Knit-In Logo Beanies
When you design your own beanie there are three main customization options for getting your logo on the hat. Custom logo beanies can be embroidered, imprinted, or have knit-in logo designs.
- Embroidered Beanies - A colorful, textured design option that involves stitching your logo into the beanie. Embroidery is long-lasting and looks great for years, but it does come with a higher price tag.
- Imprinted Beanies - If you’re looking for the most affordable option, imprinting custom beanies with logo designs is for you. The graphics will still look great and they’re quick to produce. The drawback is they don't have the longevity of an embroidered design.
- Knit-In Logo Beanies - With this style, your logo is knit into the very fabric of your hat, becoming a part of it. It doesn't have the three-dimensional effect that an embroidered beanie does, but it offers the best possible longevity.
- Beanies with Patches - Some of our custom and promotional beanies come with a faux leather patch that is debossed with your logo and sewn into the front of the hat.
Buying Bulk Beanies with Logos
You can buy custom beanies wholesale or order select styles in smaller quantities. Buying branded beanies in bulk saves money with lower price-per-unit costs. You can affordably order promotional beanies for a swag giveaway or for your team when you buy in bulk. Buying custom beanies wholesale or in bulk is also a cost-effective way to create merch to resell in your store.
For those who aren’t ready to buy in bulk or just want to make a small number of personalized beanies, the lowest minimum order quantity for any of our custom winter hats is 24. Winter weather gift sets that include beanie hats have a minimum order quantity as low as 10. These sets come with other winter apparel such as scarves and gloves, and make great holiday gifts for employees and customers.
Other Types of Custom Winter Hats & Headwear
Beanies are the most popular type of winter hat. You may see other hats around in the winter like ushankas and trapper hats (hats with ear flaps), but the fur in these hats makes them difficult to customize. We do carry custom fleece earbands that sell well with skiers and snowboarders, and multi-functional neck wraps that can double as a beanie or skull cap.
FAQ About Custom Beanie Hats
Can you print on beanies?
Yes, printing on beanies is the most cost-effective way to create personalized logo beanies.
What are the softest beanies?
A fleece beanie is a wonderfully soft and cozy beanie. It feels very similar to wool but without the itchiness and potential allergies.
How large are the beanies?
Most of our custom made beanies come in a one-size-fits-most size.
What colors are available for custom beanies?
We have nearly any color you can name! You can order them in red, blue, navy blue, yellow, green, white, black, gray, brown, camo, and more. You can also get multi-colored beanie hats with patterns such as stripes and plaid.
Are there eco-friendly beanies?
Yes! We have eco-friendly acrylic and fleece hat models that are made with up to 30% recycled materials and are manufactured using sustainable practices.
Promotional Beanies Keep Your Clients Cozy
Our custom beanies are more than just a shield against the cold. They act as a canvas for your brand, a promotional item for giveaways, a way to unite a team, or a personalized touch for your winter wardrobe. With a range of styles, colors, and design options, we've got the perfect knit to match your needs.
Shop our selection and design your own custom logo beanies today!